WARRANTY: Terms and Conditions
1. The warranty applies only to the products carried or distributed by iEquity Technologies Corporation, that can be identified by the iEquity trademark warranty sticker.
2. Items purchased from iEquity is fully warranted from date of purchase for a period of twelve (12) months, or depending upon the warranty stated in Warranty Certificate, against manufacturing defects. Within the warranty period, all defective items are for check-in service only, and are subject for inspection and repair only. The decision for replacement shall be dependent upon the distributor / manufacturer on the defective item(s). iEquity will, at its option, repair or replace the defective item(s) at no charge, provided it is returned during the warranty period. Parts for the replacement are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
3. For one year from the date of original purchase, iEquity will provide the labor for warranty repair without any service charge at our Service Centers located at our office.
4. For provincial clients, if ever an item breaks down, the client has to send us that item, and we'll have it repaired or replaced, depending on the decision of the distributor/manufacturer of the defective item. After the repair or replacement, we will send it back to the client. iEquity will not pay any freight charges. The client has to shoulder all the shipping expenses during that back-and-forth transaction.
5. Consumables and/or accessories are not covered by any warranty. (i.e. mouse, mouse pad, ink cartridges, ribbons, toners, diskettes, covers, adaptors, cables, etc.).
6. The warranty on computer item(s) does not include software or virus problems. iEquity is not responsible for loss of program or data stored on hard disk drives. The client/customer is responsible of having their data backed-up before requesting for warranty service.
7. The warranty is void:
- If the item(s) has been damaged brought about by accident, misuse, misapplication or any abnormal causes (i.e. animal/insect bites or wastes on parts, use of wrong voltage, damages caused by the use of non-original consumables, damages caused by fire, floods, earthquakes, and other incidental events.
- If the warranty seal(s) of the item(s) has been tampered with or altered in any way.
- If repaired or serviced by other besides iEquity Technical and Service Personnel.
- If the product serial number has been altered, defaced or removed.
8. There will be no lending of backup units.
9. Warranty is valid only for original purchaser only.